Consists in a research for assets, movable and immovable property in the name of an individual or a debtor company, carried out through public databases or sources authorised for this purpose.
- Detailed and verified commercial information
- List of financial reports (current accounts, deposit accounts, investments, credit cards, loans and fundings)
- List of existing properties on the national territory
- Employment or pension income of the debtor
- Income from tax substitutes declarations
- Registered motor vehicles or movable property